Sarah came over today to study Tagalog - the Philippine language, research shots that we need to get & celebrate that we were accepted to the Philippines!! I will try to use words here as I learn them in the Filippino's native language..... Thankfully the language is phonetic, so all I have to do is learn the way to pronounce the vowels & then remember which word is for what, right? The only problem is that I keep reverting back to saying them the way that the Africans would say them! :)
Shots....hmmm... I wouldn't say that I am very excited....maybe a touch nervous, though that is silly as I have had a couple with my trip to Africa. Just have to get over the thought of something sharp getting stuck in my arm.....& forget all the possible side effects......
Well, I will try to keep you updated with all the exciting news!
Mmmm!!! Am I looking forwards to getting stuck in to the arm with vaccines!!! Oh bother!!! Side effects??? Here we come!!!! LOL
ReplyDelete(noooooooo!!!)
Sarah
Wow Jordan! I had no idea you were leaving! I hope you have a great time!!! I'll be praying for you as you are over there!
ReplyDelete