Stephanie & I have decided to catch a plane from Spokane to Seattle. We will be leaving at 9 am, arrive in Seattle at 10, & have time for a relaxed lunch before needing to be at the gate. Otherwise, we would have to leave the house at 4 am, drive for 6 hours, and arrive in Seattle in time to begin 24 hours of flights/layovers. I like the idea of being able to sleep in longer! :)
Sorry, I know I haven't been updating much, but as departure gets closer, I will try to keep everyone filled in......
That sounds like a much better plan. Who wants to drive across a whole state before the sun even gets up? :-P Hee.
ReplyDeletePraying for a safe journey for you all, and for God to prepare many hearts to receive the Gospel.
God bless,
~R
Yay!! You have posted, Jordan!! I was afraid you had forgotten all about it!
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well!! You'll be in my prayers! Lord bless!
You're probably either getting ready to leave, or on your way to the airport, right now, but I wanted to wish you Godspeed on the day you depart.
ReplyDelete"The LORD bless you and keep you,
The LORD lift His countenance upon you and give you peace. The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you."
God bless, and have a wonderful time!
*Hugs!*
~R