Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The day before……

Wow!  Time has gone by so fast!!  Here are some pictures of what I did with my time…..though I didn’t get any packing pictures….

Mrs. Jenkins stopped by to say goodbye.  Thank you for your support!

P1010271

P1010277

Aunt Debbie, Mrs. Harned & I put together a surprise belated birthday party for Mom.  She never got the hint, so it was a true surprise!  Mom loves chocolate, so we had a chocolate fountain! 

  P1010299

We had a last good round of volleyball! 

P1010288

P1010289 

Saying “goodbye” to the Harneds.  Thank you for everything!

P1010298 

Thank you Giltners for having me over for dinner.  I will miss you!

P1010304

I also want to thank everyone else for your support & prayers.  I will miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan! I'm so glad to hear things are going so well! Time sure flies, doesn't it!:) I'll be praying for you.:)

    ReplyDelete