Thursday, July 3, 2014

  As most of you know, I have desired to go back to the Philippines for a long time now.  During the past 6 months, it has been on my heart more each day.  Everyone that I talked to highly encouraged me to check into my options for going back, and prayed with and for me to have discernment. I knew that God was telling me that I would probably be heading back in the next few years, but never expected it to be this year!  About a week ago, Krys, who is the director at Mercy Maternity Center, contacted me asking if I would be willing to go back and help.  After spending several days on my knees, God gave me the "ok" to go. 

  I am definitely in a mix of excitement and denial right now!  Tickets and visa are almost purchased, which should help with the denial.  ;)

  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! Remember me? I'm so glad to know that God has given you the ok to go! You must be thrilled! Isn't it so neat when our desires are Gods will! Will be praying for you! Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Of course I remember you! Yes, it is amazing how this all worked out & in God's own perfect timing! Thank you for your prayers :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, hurrah! *Confetti*

    I wondered if you would be able to go back, as I know your heart is there. Praise God for His provision!

    God bless, and you'll be in my prayers, girlie!
    ~Rebekah G., AKA "Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the confetti! :)

      God is so good....as I think back on these past 6 months, I see how He has guiding each part of the trip so clearly.

      Thanks for your prayers :)

      Delete