My adventure in the Philippines, volunteering at a charity-based, high-volume, Christian birthing center.
How amazing God is...I am reminded of that everytime I walk into Mercy.
Some of the things that I have learned while here are....God is my provider, protector, lover, sustainer.
God is amazing, soverign, & totally awesome!
I have received my visa in the mail, allowing me to stay until the 21st of October. I will have to apply for a renewal before that date rolls around, but at least I can now rest assured that I have my passport back & can enter the country!
We're getting ready to leave on our end, too--though not *quite* so far away, LOL. So If I don't see you before Friday morning, God bless, and have a wonderful trip! *Hugs*
Yeah, I heard that you found a place. I am so happy for you! You leave in 5 days? I will try to swing by some morning or evening -7:30pm isn't too late?- and say goodbye.
Hurrah for being one step closer to your goal!
ReplyDeleteWe're getting ready to leave on our end, too--though not *quite* so far away, LOL. So If I don't see you before Friday morning, God bless, and have a wonderful trip! *Hugs*
~R
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I heard that you found a place. I am so happy for you! You leave in 5 days? I will try to swing by some morning or evening -7:30pm isn't too late?- and say goodbye.
Jordan....are you there yet? Are you there yet? How are you? It is 9/27/14 my date.
ReplyDelete