Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My time at Mercy is done. I learned so much and will greatly miss the people, patients, and the clinic, but I am excited to see what I will learn and do now!
On Saturday, I rode a bus to Marbel, where I will be staying for the next 1 1/2 weeks with a friend. Thankfully, a cousin of my friend, was also traveling to Marbel at the same time, so we met up and I travelled with her. It was so nice to not have to try and figure out where to get off!
After meeting up with my friend and her family, we drove to lake Sebu and spent the night there. It was so beautiful!
The next day we went ziplining and looked at some beautiful waterfalls!
Since then, I have been studying Cebuano and some Ilonggo. It's coming slowly, but I have learned more!

1 comment:

  1. While I'm sorry your time there is ending, I am also excited you are heading home....;)

    ReplyDelete