This morning started at 2:15 for me! Thankfully, I was able to get a few hours of sleep beforehand, so I don't feel too tired now....hoping I can sleep on the next flight though :)
I knew LAX was going to be big, but even so, I was definitely not prepared for how huge it is!! Because I have about a 13 hour layover here, I had to check my bags out, and drag them to the next section of the airport. Due to them being over 100 pounds combined, this was no small feat, but thankfully, one of the workers found a smartecarte for me and that helped the last bit of the journey go smoother.
I am now sitting here waiting for it to get closer to the time of departure so I can check my two bags in. Only have about 9 more hours before the next flight!
Hey Jordan! I felt kinda sad reading this knowing you're only 45 mins away from here! I would have loved to have you over for a few hours if I had known, if you would have liked to! Please feel free to let me know if you're ever in CA again! I'll be praying for you and will be looking forward to seeing how God works in your life during the trip! Believe me, I know how crazy LAX is!:) Hope you have a really good flight!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashley!
DeleteI will be there back February 13, so if that works for you, I will be in the airport for 11 hours. I would love to hang out with you! :)
Thank you!
Praying for you as you walk in God's will Jordan! May God bless, keep, guide, and direct you in these following months and guide your hands!! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah,
DeleteThank you! Love you too :) <3
Always behind you, holding you up in prayer!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteSo glad you were able to go back, girlie, as I know you left your heart there. :-)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
~R
Thanks R! :-)
Delete