Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2nd flight

It took a bit to figure out where to go, but everyone has proved themselves super helpful.  I have only had to lift my conticos  (50.5 pounds each) 2X so far.  Every other time, a worker will lift them for me, fetch me carts to push them, etc…..all without me asking for anything.  It’s been SO nice! 

I am holding up pretty well physically.  Just getting a tad sore from packing around a backpack & computer case on my back….but I am not complaining. =)

Went through some pictures of Mercy & couldn’t keep the tears back.  So many good memories! Can’t say enough how much I will miss you!

Manila is cloudy, but still quite light outside.  The airport is a little chilly, but right now, it’s a comfortable chill. 

Strange to see so many whites……. I have seen probably 20-30 already today!!!! 

Well, that’s all for now…hopefully, I will have internet in Korea, so I can actually post these!  haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment