Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3rd flight

I am on the 3rd flight na.  I had only enough time to get off the plane, go through security & get to the gate, before it was time to load!!  Talk about cutting time close!  (It was only an hour from the landing of 2nd plane to when the 3rd took off.) 

This flight is 9 hours.  So far, I have watched 2 movies & still have 6 hours 20 minutes left….. I should be sleeping….I haven’t got much sleep for a couple days, due to my poor brain thinking through things over & over to make sure that I didn’t forget anything important. 

I tried to sleep, but it’s just not going to work, so I am typing & listening to music instead.  I’ll probably be able to drift off to sleep at some point…… if not, I will sleep eventually.  I definitely have learned to live on less sleep these past 6 months. =)

Due to me not having ANY time in Korea to do anything besides get on the next plane, I wasn’t able to post my last few….hopefully Seattle will have internet.

Oh, and I have seen more white people….those of you who haven’t been out of the states won’t understand….sorry….

It was 45 degrees in Seoul, Korea……brrrrrrr…… I feel like I am going to Antarctica! just kidding! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment