Saturday, November 29, 2014

Yesterday I got the blessing to go with Josie and a couple other people to Paradise which is a resort on a nearby Island, called Samal.  It was so peaceful and renewing to get out and away from the city!  Though it sprinkled off and on, the weather was overall very beautiful and had a slight wind that kept things cool...such a relief from the almost constant heat here!
The water was cool, but once I got fully wet - I waded in, it was perfect for swimming.  There were several sand-colored fish with dark stripes over their back swimming around, bits of coral and shells too.  Also got to build a sandcastle, which was super fun. :-)
The food was delicious - rice and barbecued chicken. Musicians played for us...all in all it was an amazing time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds amazing and beautiful! Next time you visit the Philippines watch out for a stowaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds very lovely! I really enjoy swimming so that sounds like ideal conditions! Is the water pretty clear out there?

    ReplyDelete