Goodbyes….
My family
Aunt Debbie
Mom
Corbin
Kayla
& Mrs. Wylie & Danny
Thank you everyone for your support & prayers!!
My backpack is about 20 pounds. It’s going to be HEAVY to pack around! I almost completely maxed out on poundage, and did max out on space!
Stephanie flew with me from Spokane to Seattle. We had a nice flight, though bouncy enough to make journaling very interesting! :)
Our junk! :) Our joke is that one container each is full of make-up, the other, hair things. Actually, they are full of sterile gloves, piano music, clothes, sheets, & other.
I am doing much better then I expected. So far, I haven’t had any knots or butterflies in my stomach, but am enjoying the trip.
This morning was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine!!
We miss you already!
ReplyDeleteLOL
What a great good bye post! We do miss you already! You definitely have to post a picture of what you look like after you get to the mission school and how ever long it takes you to get there. Still wondering how much real time it will take you and then compare to location date. I think we'll get a chuckle out of time zone changes. Praying you through, hope you can get a little rest.Love Aunt Barbara/Mrs. Harned
ReplyDeleteSounds very exciting! Thanks for such prompt updates! May the Lord give you safe journeys as you continue.:)
ReplyDeleteYou must be there by now! How are you feeling Jord? Hope jet lag gets over quickly! If feeling great, thank that adrenaline! love ya
ReplyDelete