Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My 2nd handle

  I received a text that stated that my patient from 7/12 was in to get her birth certificate & did I want to come & see her.  Of course, I said sure, & hurried over to MMC to see her.  It had been at least 2 months since I had seen her last.  IMG_0503

This picture was taken at around 3-7 days old.

3 months old

This one was taken yesterday. 

Ruth is the picture of health.  It is obvious that her mother loves her dearly & cares for her well.  It is so amazing to know that I delivered this baby 3 months ago…..where did time go?   

2 comments:

  1. I see the young lady in the picture who is now delivering babies and wonder the same......where did the time go?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* They grow so fast, don't they? ;-) Good that she's doing well. I can't help chuckling to myself at the last picture, though--Baby Ruth looks almost half her Mama's size already! Hee!

    God bless,
    ~R

    ReplyDelete