My adventure in the Philippines, volunteering at a charity-based, high-volume, Christian birthing center.
How amazing God is...I am reminded of that everytime I walk into Mercy.
Some of the things that I have learned while here are....God is my provider, protector, lover, sustainer.
God is amazing, soverign, & totally awesome!
Hi Sweets, So, this is one of your friends? What does that make me? no comment please! :) I bounced over to one of the other blogs you listed "Hands of a Midwife". Amazing! What a lovely gal and great writer. thank you for sharing. Brett's new ...or not so new anymore... good night greeting is "Sleep like a rock" because "Sleep like a baby" means waking up crying every couple of hours! haha So, I say to you... "Sleep like a rock" when you have the chance. love you
Haha, couldn't find anything more conventional to kill it with? :D
ReplyDelete~Brett
This is auntie Barbara posting for your mom.
ReplyDelete"Please leave all new found "friends" there when you return home!"
*Gags*
ReplyDeleteHi Sweets,
ReplyDeleteSo, this is one of your friends? What does that make me? no comment please! :) I bounced over to one of the other blogs you listed "Hands of a Midwife". Amazing! What a lovely gal and great writer. thank you for sharing. Brett's new ...or not so new anymore... good night greeting is "Sleep like a rock" because "Sleep like a baby" means waking up crying every couple of hours! haha So, I say to you... "Sleep like a rock" when you have the chance. love you