Saturday, November 26, 2011

Getting ready to leave…

Well, I am coming home on December 1.  So, it’s packing, last-minute errands, etc for me.  In ways, it seems impossible to get everything done, but I know that I can get it done…..& yes, it looks as if I have room for everything in my contico, with possibly room for other girls to send home gifts to family as well. 

I only have 2 more assigned shifts.  I am hoping to catch one more baby as that would fill my birth book – 37 babies total…but if that doesn’t happen, then I will use the last page for other births that I was apart of & have footprints or a picture from.

Anyways, I will try to update again soon…..

2 comments:

  1. woohoo Jordan!!! lol
    Can't wait until you get home so I can give you an extremely big hug!!!
    Love you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be cliche or anything, but it's good to remember that, "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." Even packing. ;-)

    Praying for a safe journey home. Missed you, girl.
    God bless,
    ~R

    ReplyDelete