I was scheduled for night shift on July 12th. I headed over a touch early, for which I am thankful It was close to endorsement time, & Annie had a patient that was pushing. The Supervisor asked her if she wanted to endorse or catch. Annie decided to endorse, so I was called in. Ruth was born about 10 minutes after I gloved. Everything was uncomplicated, except that Amy’s uterus didn’t stay contracted so we had to massage it to keep it firm. After Ruth began nursing, the uterus did much better & stayed firm. Amy kept telling us how grateful she was for our help & support. She even had Annie name the baby! It is so special when they show their appreciation like that! Amy came in today – 7/14/11 for her baby check. They are both doing so well! I will post pictures soon……
Thank you Lord for another beautiful birth & healthy mom & baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment