Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sweet Moments

  Tonight, I delivered some food to the Interns on Swing shift.  I was just heading home, when to surprise & delight Angelica, better known as Angel, came walking in!  We both instantly remembered each other & she remembered my name.  I felt bad, but I couldn’t remember her name or for sure how I knew her…..how thankful I am for charts!  I looked up Angel’s labor record & sure enough I had labored with her for 8 hours!  I didn’t deliver Angel’s baby, because Swing shift ended before she gave birth, but I really enjoyed the time that I got to be with her.  Angel  speaks fairly good English, so I enjoyed asking her questions about her family & telling her about mine. Angel & her bana, JJ, are so sweet! 

  They named their dear little boy, Alvin James.  He was born at 11:12 pm & weighed 2900 grams.

  Here is a  pictures of Angel & Alvin. 

IMG_7670

2 comments:

  1. That's SO precious Jordan! It was so neat how it all lit up your face, both before and after. You look so guapa!!!
    Love you so much, and thank you for saving my hide so many times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the little insights to special moments. It gives me more understanding as to the things in your life at this time. We are all thrilled about the many woderful people that you are meeting!!
    Rejoicing with you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete