Here is what we rode there & back.
Samal Island
Nearing Samal
On Samal!
This guy looks like he is on the lookout for unsuspecting prey...
What a cool way of securing the support system of the "floating" hut.
Looking back across to Davao City....got to swim that water...so warm!
Liked this shell!
Anybody want a ride on a horse drawn carriage?
Kinda hard to tell, but they trimmed some vines into a heart...
One of the resorts...super pretty & relaxing.



























Awwww!! Such wonderful memories!!! Love the heart vines and the motorcycles.... :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you and praying for you!!! <3
It seems incredible to remember that 3 years ago we were doing these trips together!
DeleteMiss you too! Praying for you too! <3
Yes, pictures! I was thinking about requesting you to post some but figured you were busy!!:) I really enjoyed seeing these! So was this a fun trip taken on the weekends or was it accompanied with work? Thanks for another interesting and fun post!:) It was nice to see one of you too.;) *hint, hint*
ReplyDeleteYes, sorry, been busy, but I will try to get some more pictures up on a more regular basis :-)
DeleteThis was not a work-related trip. Samal is a beautiful island near us, & with me knowing that I was going to be getting busier, I decided to go before I was too busy LOL
I will try to get more pictures of myself, but I have never been much of a selfie taker ;-)
Hey, I totally understand. I always prefer taking pictures with OTHER people, if I have to.;) So, don't feel pressured, but know it's sure a treat to see you in them!:)
DeleteI don't feel pressured, Ashley :-) I will try to get more of myself :-)
Delete