Saturday, August 27, 2011

Getting ready to say goodbye…..again…..

  I can’t believe that 3 months have gone by & that it is almost time to say goodbye to the other interns…..Sarah, Chantal, & Terry.  They will be leaving on Tuesday around 4 am for the airport.  I am going to miss them!  Sarah & I have spent a lot of time together…not that we haven’t all along, but it’s really sinking in that we will be on other sides of the world.  I’ll miss you, Sarah!  You are an amazing person & I know that God will use you greatly!  Keep in touch!

I definitely have mixed feelings about staying.  Joy that I am able to remain here, contentment in knowing that I am in the center of God’s will, & excitement to learn more. But on the flipside, I was so ready to see my family & friends again.  Proverbs 16:9 states “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.”  Pray that I will always remain open to His leading.

  These last few days, I have been packing to move to the “big” house – the OC.  I will move into my new room the evening of the 30th or 31st….just waiting for the word! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jordie!! I'm going to miss you so much too!!! Know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers SO often....."keep in touch"!?!?!? What a downplay!! Like, how could we NOT??? lol We're almost attached at the hip I think.....

    I love you so much dearie, and can't wait to see you again come November......just think.....LOTS of snow!!!! lol
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I am not the only one who call you Jordie! Again you taste, not only the goodby, but the sweetness of the pain of goodby. Only heart bonded relationships have a hard time parting and so, in the pain, we praise for the bond. Our prayers continue as you press on in serving and learning at the same moment.
    True joy runneth forth in all moments....the hard and the sweet.
    All my love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete