Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Lovely Vacation Day 3

  Sarah, Deanne, & I went shopping at Aldevinco – a local tourist shop – for some souvenir items.  Sarah needed some things from there….I can’t believe that she is leaving in 8 days!  I am going to miss her lots!  Love ya, girl!!

  After spending the morning shopping, Deanne & I took a taxi to the ferry for Samal.  I mispronounced “Samal”, so the taxi driver couldn’t figure out where I wanted to go.  He stopped & asked a guard, who interpreted my desires to the driver. 

  The driver took us to a different place then what I took with Heidi, but it worked out ok.  After taking the ferry, we stopped in at a hotel & ate.  They make some really good pizzas! 

  We then hired a motor to Paradise.  This resort is so beautiful!!!  We had our own little one-room house with a TV, aircon, hot shower, & small yard with a fence around it. 

  We wandered out to the beach to look for shells & check the water.  I tried to catch a fish….didn’t succeed, but did manage to get my pants all wet!  Oh, well…part of the fun….right? 

  Later that night, at 6 pm, we had a hour long massage.  It was lovely!  It felt so good!

  Then we had dinner.  I ordered the seafood plate, which consisted of a whole crab, oysters, squid, swordfish, & whole shrimp.  It was delicious! 

  It is such a peaceful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment