Before I tell you about my last birth, I need to inform you that the funds have come in for me to stay for at least 2 more months, so that is my plan, unless of course, God alters it. Mom & I were instant-chatting about it & it finally came down to me saying yes or no to staying. I feel that God wants me to stay, so between laughing & crying I said yes. I am going to miss everyone back at home! By the time I get home it will have been 5-6 months. That is a long time. Even typing this, I am on the verge of tears, but I know that this is what God wants me to do. Love and miss you dear family & friends!
so, now we know why we haven't heard from you for awhile, you have been processing some bigs things........you will be missed....a lot!!!!
ReplyDeleteverge of tears? what about straight out balling? :)It is with joy and tears to know that you are doing what has called you to do and that you love so much! God's richest blessings to you Jordan!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you bunches
Autie Barbara
that's Auntie Barbara, straight to the heart of it! Mom is doing the straight out balling!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Jord!
Mom
We will sure miss you but.... awesome, amazing, what a gift! I am very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteUncle Matthew
Of course we'll miss you, too, but I'm so happy that you've found God's purpose for your life so young (still trying to figure out His will for mine :-P), and that He's provided a way for you to continue doing it and get some more training under your belt.
ReplyDeletePrayers,
~R
That is wonderful news Jordan, but we will miss you even more. Was so looking forward to seeing you and hugging you and hearing all the stories, but we can wait another 2 months because that is what the Lords will is. How awesome for you! :-) So happy but sad at the same time. Can't wait to talk to you. Have a great day Jordan.
ReplyDeleteWith all our love
The Giltners