Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Lovely Vacation day 1

  A good friend of mine, Deanne, flew in from Saudi Arabia on August 22nd at 10:45 pm.  We, meaning Sarah, Eva, & myself took a taxi to pick her up from the local airport. 

  On the way over, Eva found a cockroach crawling on her leg.  Now, if you have read my previous posts, you would know that they are pretty much the only thing that makes me scream!  :D  Anyways, we had a very interesting ride after that with Eva telling us that she wanted to get out, that she would never ride in a taxi again, and trying to remain calm & laugh about it!  I kept the flashlight – on my phone – pointed on it, so we would know where it went.  It eventually went under the driver’s seat & we didn’t see it again – thankfully! :D

  When we arrived at the airplane terminal, it was time for the plane to arrive, but there was hardly anyone there & inside the airport was quiet.  I was worried that I had made a mistake in reading the email, so I was glad when people began to arrive & especially when I saw Deanne! :)

  We had a lovely ride back home, we took a different taxi & this one didn’t have any friendly critters…..at least none that we saw!!! :) 

  We talked some that night, but as it was already past 11 by the time that we got home, we went to bed soon after. (though I did get to show Deanne the bottom floor of the clinic some that night)

No comments:

Post a Comment