I got to play the piano before shift. The orange house has a keyboard, but I hadn’t asked for permission to play until today. Since it is a keyboard & not a piano, it will take a bit to get used to, but I have really been missing being able to play. After playing for a bit, we had dinner with the college before heading over to MMC. It was really fun.
Night shift I can summarize in two words – I slept. There were no labors & the two postpartum patients were stabilized, so I caught up on some sleep.
I have the day off, so I think that us girls are going to go swimming soon……
Wow, the first lul in the midst of much activity. I am sure that it was some sweet rest. Great talking to you :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL
Mom
Happy Birthday! How does it feel to have 364 days in between birthdays? (In case you didn't notice, that is really weird)
ReplyDeleteTterbo
Happy Birthday dear one! It was wonderful to Skype with you and "see" your beautiful face!! We love you and miss you tons!!!
ReplyDeleteMom, Corbin, Kayla, Calvin and Jenna
I don't think your birth certificate was signed in the Philippines, so it's not fair for you to have had your birthday yesterday. So have a great day TODAY, whatever that means to you. I guess that's sort of a vague word... Well enjoy yourself anyway--we sure miss you over here.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jordan! Are you going to have a celebration over there? It was sure good to talk to you the other day. Miss you! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete