Sorry that it has taken me awhile to update.
My birthday was a lot of fun. Before Swing shift started, my “family” surprised me with gifts & cake/ ice cream. It was lots of fun!
Sarah led me out blindfolded…that’s always makes me understand more fully what trust is!
20 candles…. the age of nothing, as some of my friends tell me!
This cockroach is almost beheaded! Serves them right!
Aren’t these critters cute?!
Yes, Corbin, there are some pretty birds here!
The kids are so cute!
The following pictures are of the view from Abreeza – one of the malls…..
A bowl full of sugar…..and ants?
Cats.
Our enemy – a cockroach!
Annie, Lydia, & Stephanie
I was quite surprised to see a pet store in one of the malls…..birds, bunnies, puppies, fish, guinea pigs……
My fourth baby I assisted.
Angel & Kyte Louige – a patient that I did a p.p. exam & discharged 6/16/11.
Roselyn & Matthew – another patient that I did a p.p. exam & discharged on 6/16/11.
Babies are so fun!
Auntie Jobee, Sarah, myself, Sylvette, & my 5th assist. I don’t think that they named him yet. After the birth, I did a bath & part of a Newborn Exam before everything being endorsed to Swing.
Fonda, Chantal, Sarah, myself, & Heidi enjoyed playing at a pool, eating dinner, then swimming in the rain until the owners told us to leave – we were beginning to have an electrical storm. We then walked home in the rain – it was tons of fun! When it rains, it pours. There was at least an inch of rain on the ground in about 1/2 an hour max.
Now ends my random post. I will try to keep it updated better!

Random was fun, a little of everything.
ReplyDeleteI noticed a 5th assist!! A walk in the rain brings back memories from my youth.... that was a loooong time ago :-)
I can "see" that you are enjoying the adventure.... remeber, all of life is an adventure!!
LOL
Mom
Hey Jord,
ReplyDeleteWow, it looks as if you are having alot of fun. Wish i could be there with you except for the cockroaches.:) Love and miss you,
Kayla