Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ate Josephine’s Going Away Party

DSC08630

This is almost the whole group of midwives!  What a great group of girls to work with!

DSC08634

Heidi

DSC08593

Enjoying the fellowship!

    DSC08600

Playing games!

 DSC08605

Getting ready to play the next game.  This one we had to dress the babies using either oven mitts or blindfolded.  My number was called first & we were told that we were going to dress the baby using oven mitts.  It was going ok, until I couldn’t grasp the diaper sticky.  My opponent was having better luck then I was, but it still was going slow.  So, another number was called to help us, which happened to be Sarah’s.  She was blindfolded, then I gave her things to do, while I did what I could in the mitts.  It went really well & we won!

 DSC08609

Here I am trying to get the diaper on…

DSC08611

My two opponents are in the front, Sarah has the green bandana on.

 DSC08606     

Abigail, Sylvette, Kamerie, Willow, Vania

DSC08613

Jenna & Ate Jobee

DSC08615

Claire, Willia & Ate Josephine

 DSC08616

Jenna, Ate Jobee, Vania & Ate Alma

 DSC08618

Ate Josephine & Joy

DSC08619

Kamerie & Willia

DSC08625

Krys & Amber

 DSC08626

Going away poster

DSC08628

(in back) Jenna, Willia, Claire, Lincey, Ate Josephine & Jane (in front) Sylvette, Amber & Vania

DSC08631

Jacquie & Willow

DSC08633 

  DSC08686 

Lizzie

   DSC08639

Playing our last game….  

DSC08642   DSC08652 DSC08654   DSC08660   

Krys, Jenna, & Fonda

   DSC08668      DSC08677

Ate An & Fonda

DSC08692

Praying over Ate Josephine & her new ministry

DSC08694

2 comments:

  1. What is Ate Josephine's new ministry?

    A great time together! I am glad that there are those moments to laugh and enjoy one another. How precious each finger is... especially after we have tried life with oven mits and blindfolds!

    Thanks for all the pictures with names.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Trying to dress a baby doll with oven mitts on sounds like an *interesting* experience. Thank God for laughter and good times!

    Prayers,
    ~R

    ReplyDelete