Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Schedule…..

Day is 6:00 - 14:00 (2pm.) Swing is 14:00-22:00 (10pm) Night is 22:00-6:00. Clinic is 7:45 - 11:oo or so.

I found the schedule is pretty simple, ONCE I figured out the pattern.  So far, though it may change next month, is Day, Swing, Night, Break, Clinic/Swing, Night, Break, & then it repeats.  Today, I am doing Swing. 

There are a few outreaches done weekly.  If possible, I am going to go along to most of those, as I would like to spend as much time as I can “rural”.  Where we are now, it is very “citified” compared to some places that I have been.

  They really like malls.  In Davao City alone, are 5 malls…..big malls.  I will admit, they are overwhelming to go to.  There are a lot of people, but I don’t think that is what overwhelms me.  Some of the malls have 5 floors. They are all full of little shops.  In some of the shops, the music is very loud.  I will try to remember to take my camera next time we go….

1 comment: